As more coronavirus mitigation strategies continue to take effect, businesses and organizations are left wondering what it all means for their operations, their workforces and their bottom lines.
This Friday, March 27 at 11 a.m., we’ll take a look at the coronavirus stimulus package currently making its way through Congress. As the Senate continues to debate their bill, House Democratic leadership, as of this invite, has unveiled a dramatically different $2.5 trillion package. In this webinar, you'll learn the latest of these negotiations and the tax and employment provisions that may directly impact your business.
Join Eric Wenger, Tax Partner, Robin Alexander, Tax Manager, and Stephane Smith, HR Consultant, as they address critical issues including the key components of the proposed legislation, incentives for your business, new requirements for employers and more.
During our call, they will address critical questions like:
• What are the key components of this legislation?
• What incentives does this legislation offer employers and employees?
• In what scenarios will employers find this legislation is costly for them?
• What new requirements must employers follow?
• What must I communicate to my employees?
• Given the potential for temporary business closures and employee quarantining, how can I plan to minimize the operational and financial toll on my business?
CPE: Earn 1 hour in the field of business law. See course description above.
Cancellations: Cancellations outside of unforeseen circumstances are requested by March 26, 2020
Prerequisites: None | Advanced Preparation: None | Program Level: Basic | Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
RKL LLP (Sponsor # 133745) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE cred